Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tra La the Witch Rug Sold, Oh Happy Day~ October sold! :)

I just got an email saying that my witch rug of Lori Brechlin's October design, as made into a backing by Kris Miller of Spruce Ridge Rugs sold for its opening bid!  I am so excited, I could dance! I had a great time hooking this rug, and hope it brings much happiness and fun to its new owner. Now what new pattern of Lori's will I get?

LOL, well, maybe I can put off shopping for awhile. I do have those wonderful birdhouses to hook.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Congratulations Cotton Eyed Jo on selling your Tra Lat the Witch rug. This si so exciting. It's a darling Halloween rug. It makes me want to take out my Halloween decorations right now. lol.... JB

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Someone is going to love this very wonderful rug. Always have loved the shading!

Julia said...

Me again Cotton Eye Jo. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. I sure hope you come again to visit. I try to blog everyday. JB

Mary said...

Congrats on your sale, Jo! Someone is going to be very lucky to add this treasure to their home. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!!

Joanne said...

Congrats on your sale jo! Way to go!