Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grateful for my Hooker Friends

Tomorrow, I'll be on the road to Hankemer, and helping to set up the room for my first Stash Sisters Hookin. Hope I'll remember everything, and know we'll have lots of fun. I'll add some pics after the day is over... may be a day or so.

Friday will be fun too, Little Bit got a puppet kit from her cousins for Easter. Never made a puppet with a 2 year old before, not even vaguely sure what the experience will be like. Putting stickers on plastic eggs was a hoot, so 3 or 4 eyed puppets, should be fun too. Grandpa is sure to have the Flip camera ready, but we probably won't put that video on line. So you'll just have to imagine the whole thing till I get a chance to write about it.

Saturday will be the 2nd day of the hookin, and a Sip and See to Meet Jen and Shawn's baby girl, with the sweet nickname of Blueberry! So another big day there. I may have to sleep in Sunday morning!

Lots of fun, at the setup, but I forgot the camera! duh.

Tomorrow, I get to meet Blueberry.(child safety for internet) Hope they have some cake! :)

No comments: