Thursday, March 22, 2012

Karen Kahle's Spiral Chairpad Hookalong

http://primitivespirit.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/hook-a-spiral-chair-pad-with-me-part-1/


I'm starting to leaf out and bloom(at least today) with Spring! I've gotten into working on a rug, Mermaid pattern I got from Kris Miller at Spruce Ridge Studios.   Hooking it for our Kirby Hookin this June, and gonna have to be busier than I've been with my hook.

But eventually I want to try one of the hook and miss spiral chair pads that Karen Kahle has described on her blog... (linked above). Just a quick drop by to post about this great tutorial and project. I learned of it from my one of my other North Stars Kanknchester in An American Primitive Group...

2 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

The mermaid rug is such a fun rug....can't wait to see what you get done on it.

The spiral rug is a beauty may have to try one myself!

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

We've been putting some new furniture in our great room, and so not much hooking this last week.

I did love the look of the spiral chair pad, and thought a whole set of different chairpads in hit and miss(square, circle, spiral, and a triangle might be kinda fun in the dining room...