Saturday, August 28, 2010

Always love being chosen for a treasury! ♥ at Etsy

catnapinnprimitives an Etsy seller wrote to let me know my kat pattern called Sharing My Wool  has been included in her treasury called More Prim Treasures I Love. :) Hope you'll go check it out if you like Prim Handdids.

If you are not a hooker, but would like a custom rug of your own cat or dog, sleeping in a basket, or a rug and have a few good pictures of that pet, I invite custom orders. As a matter of fact, if you haven't been to Etsy in awhile, you might like to go check out its new look. Let my shop be your doorway!  Or you might click her link at the beginning of the post, for a different way to begin.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations. I just checked out your Etsy page. Lots of great items. Good luck.